- How To Get Golden Mario
- Unlocking Gold Mario in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Unlocking Gold Kart Parts Gold Standard, Gold Wheels, and Gold Glider
- Unlock Requirements for Gold Mario and Gold Kart Parts
- Gold Mario Unlock Requirements
- Gold Kart Parts Unlock Requirements
- 1. Can I unlock Gold Mario by winning every course within a cup at 200cc?
- 2. Are there any performance differences between Gold Mario and Metal Mario?
- 3. Do I need to unlock Gold Mario to access the gold kart parts?
- 4. What is the significance of achieving Gold Trophies on all Grand Prix Cups?
- 5. How many coins do I need to amass to unlock the Gold Glider?
How To Get Golden Mario
Are you a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe enthusiast looking to unlock the most elusive character in the game? Look no further, as we guide you through the steps to get your hands on the coveted Golden Mario and other exclusive gold kart parts. Whether you’re a seasoned player or a newcomer, our comprehensive guide will help you achieve these prestigious unlocks.
Unlocking Gold Mario in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
To unlock Gold Mario, a skin replacement for Metal Mario, you must achieve first place in all cups in Grand Prix at 200cc, the fastest speed and the hardest difficulty in the game. It’s important to note that you only need to place first overall, not necessarily win every course within the cup or achieve three stars. While the requirements are slightly lenient, 200cc presents a significant challenge, demanding precise control and strategic gameplay. It’s advisable to work through each cup in sequence to familiarize yourself with the tracks and develop effective Grand Prix strategies. Unlocking Gold Mario is undoubtedly one of the game’s toughest challenges, requiring both skill and perseverance.
Unlocking Gold Kart Parts Gold Standard, Gold Wheels, and Gold Glider
In addition to Gold Mario, there are three other gold parts that can be unlocked through gameplay:
- Gold Standard kart: Win every Cup with a single star on both 150cc and Mirror Mode in Grand Prix.
- Gold Tires: Beat every Staff Ghost in Time Trial mode at 150cc.
- Gold Glider: Collect 5,000 coins in total.
It’s important to note that unlocking the above gold kart parts does not require you to have unlocked Gold Mario. Therefore, you can choose to work on any of these challenges in an order that suits your playstyle and preferences.
Once you’ve accomplished these feats, you’ll stand out as a formidable force in the online Mario Kart 8 Deluxe community. Good luck on your quest for gold!
Unlock Requirements for Gold Mario and Gold Kart Parts
If you’re eager to add a touch of luxury to your Mario Kart 8 Deluxe experience, here are the specific unlock requirements for Gold Mario and the gold kart parts:
Gold Mario Unlock Requirements
To unlock Gold Mario, you’ll need to complete all Grand Prix Cups on 200cc and achieve Gold Trophies on all of them. It’s worth noting that Gold Mario shares identical stats with Metal Mario, serving as a prestigious reskin without any performance enhancements.
Gold Kart Parts Unlock Requirements
Unlocking the Gold Kart and Gold Wheels involves meeting specific criteria:
- Gold Kart / Gold Standard: Complete all Cups up to and including 150cc and Mirror with at least one gold star on each.
- Gold Wheels: Beat the Staff Ghost’s time on every course in the Time Trials mode.
- Gold Glider: Amass 5,000 coins in your game.
These unlock requirements offer a challenging yet rewarding path to acquiring the prestigious gold kart parts, adding a layer of accomplishment to your Mario Kart 8 Deluxe journey.
With our comprehensive guide, you’re now equipped with the knowledge and strategies to pursue the coveted Golden Mario and gold kart parts in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Whether you’re aiming to dominate the Grand Prix at 200cc or conquer the Time Trials, these prestigious unlocks will elevate your gameplay experience and showcase your prowess to the Mario Kart community. Embrace the challenge, hone your skills, and revel in the glory of your golden achievements!
1. Can I unlock Gold Mario by winning every course within a cup at 200cc?
No, to unlock Gold Mario, you only need to achieve first place overall in all cups in Grand Prix at 200cc, without the requirement of winning every individual course within the cup.
2. Are there any performance differences between Gold Mario and Metal Mario?
No, Gold Mario shares identical stats with Metal Mario, serving as a prestigious reskin without any performance enhancements.
3. Do I need to unlock Gold Mario to access the gold kart parts?
No, you can unlock the gold kart parts independently of Gold Mario, allowing you to pursue these prestigious unlocks in any order that suits your playstyle.
4. What is the significance of achieving Gold Trophies on all Grand Prix Cups?
Achieving Gold Trophies on all Grand Prix Cups is a requirement to unlock Gold Mario, signifying your mastery of the game at the highest difficulty level.
5. How many coins do I need to amass to unlock the Gold Glider?
To unlock the Gold Glider, you need to collect a total of 5,000 coins in your game, showcasing your dedication and skill in coin collection.